Tuesday 28 January 2014





Today it snowed. The day progressed slowly. I un penned the geese who ran noisily to the pond. I fetched hay for the sheep who weren' t too desperate as the grass is richer this year. I made myself a coffee. Eventually after reading I took some photographs and then drew the scene and then played with the drawing. I made bulgur wheat salad with greek yoghurt and mango chutney dressing. I love mixing chutneys with greek yoghurt and then making a dressing out of it. Brinjhal pickle is my current love. I have to make it myself or bring it back from the UK.

2 comments:

  1. We may get snow too…very unusual for Charleston. Sounds like you had a very nice productive day. I like your photos & drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like I had a really useless day! But I tried to do something productive. Snow in Charleston!!

    ReplyDelete