Saturday 22 September 2012

Citroen H Y van

Citroen H van by pink.rust8



Here is the van I intend to move to my place. I took this photo a couple of years ago.  I  found  the man who owns it and I asked if it was for sale. Unbelievably he generously gave it me. He used it to move his cows around. You can't really tell but it's a gold colour, a bit shiny. The back door is one big one that once had wooden planks across. I'm hoping the chassis isn't completely rusted through.  I have always wanted one and now I have somewhere to put one too. I shall probably just use it as an extra place maybe a gardening cabin. Although my plans at the moment are for quite a grand one with a little stove. They are quite versatile and have been re-purposed for all manner of things I'm sure you have spotted a few. The panels can be unbolted on the sides to make little takeaway cafés. Very popular for street food sellers in London right now. There is one used here for Brocanting. I met Emily Chalmers in hers on the way back from a holiday in France do look her up her shop is called Caravan style in London. Her van is incredibly cute, a little camper with yellow interior. Mine needs a little more imagination.
Citroen H van, a photo by pink.rust8 on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment